Everyone talks about the importance of creativity all the time. But 87% of professionals worldwide still feel stuck.
STOP FEELING BURNOUT.
START BEING EMPOWERED WITH CREATIVITY.
What would the world look like if more professionals felt creative, confident, and empowered, regardless of their job, title, or industry?
This is the question that InnovatorsBox® is tackling by rethinking creativity.
Learn how to build a creative mindset, integrate it into your life, and be empowered. Whether you are an engineer, lawyer, or policymaker, we are here to help you go from surviving to thriving.
We've worked with...
90% of participants expressed that our programs gave them renewed confidence and insights to be more creative and found a significant change in their professional and personal lives.
Awards and Recognitions
" Monica and the InnovatorsBox team did a fantastic job making creativity something tangible and process driven. Their exercises got the group to bond together quickly, to come up with dozens of new ideas, and helped us re-examine what we could be capable of if we deliberately made creativity a part of our daily routine. The world is in desperate need of what their team has to offer !"
— Adam L. Hesch, Associate Shift Manager, Global Security Ops. Center, Facebook
Want some backstage insights, latest content, and invaluable resources on creativity & innovation, delivered to you bi-weekly? Join now!
+Where to find InnovatorsBox next
- 10/19 - Participating in an invite-only partner facilitation event with Gensler (Washington, DC)
- 10/22 - 26 Attending NMSDC Conference (Detroit, MI)
- 10/27-28 - Facilitating the 2017 DC Climathon (GWU | Washington, DC)
- 10/30 - Speaking at an "Access to Capital for DC Innovators" invite-only event by Aspen Institute (Washington, DC)
- 11/01 - Speaking at the Women's Business Consortium by NAWBO Greater DC (Fairfax, VA)
- 11/01 - Attending 50 On Fire as a winner, a celebration of innovators, by DC Inno (Washington, DC)
- 11/13-15 - Speaking at the Public Good App House Festival of the Americas, centered around the topics of Sustainable Development, and mobilization efforts to end all forms of poverty, fight inequalities and tackle climate change.
- 11/28-30 - Participating in a Global Entrepreneurship Summit (Hyderabad, India)