This is a 1.5-day creative bootcamp for all early- and mid-career professionals.
"Creative Jump" is a great opportunity for professionals in a non-artsy sector to take a deep dive into understanding how creative thinking and confidence can contribute to their work.
The event will be held at Le Pain Quotidien & The Loft 600
RSVP here to join us!
- Rob Baker, Lead Technologist at the Global Development Lab, USAID
- Dr. Towanna Freeman, President, Consultant & Executive Coach at CoachDiversity Institute
- Angela Fox, President & CEO at Crystal City Business Improvement District
- Dr. Tyrone Grandison, Deputy Chief Data Officer at the Department of Commerce
- Ashley Lambdin, Placemaking Associate at The JBG Companies
- Brandon T. Luong, Chief Strategic Officer at Wetogethr
- Skyler S. Showell, Founder & Principal at Showell Ventures & Consulting PLLC
- Amy Wilson, Presidential Innovation Fellow at the White House
- Monica Kang, Founder & CEO at InnovatorsBox
Saturday, August 20
- 4:30 PM Registration
- 5:00 PM Mindful Dinner
Sunday, August 21
- 8:45 AM Coffee & Registration
- 9:15 AM Program starts
- 12:00 PM Thoughtful Lunch
- 5:30 PM Program ends
- 6:00 PM Joyful Hour
For more information visit: innovatorsboxcreativejump.splashthat.com