Join us for an inspirational and fun weekend!
February 25-26, 2017
Social Tables DC
75% of American professionals feel stuck or lack of a creative outlet.
Are you one of them?
What if we told you that you can bring innovation to your workplace without changing the workplace, but by changing how you approach problems.
Creative Jump will equip you, and early- to mid-career professional, with the right tools and mindset to bring innovation to any workplace.
To maximize learning, our program consists of interactive creative exercises, discussions, and reflections to train professionals how to think and have confidence in being creative, thoughtful leaders. The 1.5 day educational weekend bootcamp aims to foster creative thinking and leadership for early and mid-career professionals in fields such as the government, nonprofit, business, banking, and engineering.
Are you ready to take the jump?
Claim your EARLY BIRD TICKETS until January 20, 2017. See you there!
- Amy Wilson, Presidential Innovation Fellow at the White House
- Dr. Khuloud Odeh, Vice President, IT, and CIO at The Urban Institute
- Skyler Showell, Attorney & Small Business Consultant at Showell Ventures & Consulting PLLC
- Aerica Banks, Diversity Core Partner Liasion at Google DC
- Paris Hines, Creative Director at Tin Shop
- Jonathan Chashper, President at Product Savvy Consulting
- Will Henry, VP of Customer Success at Social Tables
Thank you to our sponsors
Are you interested in participating as a sponsor?
Click below to learn how our sponsorship opportunities can help you with your product marketing and branding efforts.