Everyone talks about the importance of creativity all the time. But 87% of professionals worldwide still feel stuck.
STOP FEELING BURNOUT.
START BEING EMPOWERED WITH CREATIVITY.
What would the world look like if more professionals felt creative, confident, and empowered, regardless of their job, title, or industry?
This is the question that InnovatorsBox® is tackling by rethinking creativity.
Learn how to build a creative mindset, integrate it into your life, and be empowered. Whether you are an engineer, lawyer, or policymaker, we are here to help you go from surviving to thriving.
We've worked with...
90% of participants expressed that our programs gave them renewed confidence and insights to be more creative and found a significant change in their professional and personal lives.
Awards and Recognitions
" Monica and the InnovatorsBox team did a fantastic job making creativity something tangible and process driven. Their exercises got the group to bond together quickly, to come up with dozens of new ideas, and helped us re-examine what we could be capable of if we deliberately made creativity a part of our daily routine. The world is in desperate need of what their team has to offer !"
— Adam L. Hesch, Associate Shift Manager, Global Security Ops. Center, Facebook
Join our bi-weekly newsletter and be part of our community. We bring some invaluable resources and insights on creativity and innovation to you.
+Where to find InnovatorsBox next
- 9/7 - Keynote Speaker at the The Power Conference (Bethesda, MD). You can use Promo Codes, "BeThereIn17" for $20 off full registration (originally $149) and "KangFriends" to get $10 off lunch ticket (originally $79)
- 9/26 - Attending Udemy's People Innovators Summit (San Francisco, CA)
- 9/27 - Participating in 'Harness your creative power - free Online Summit'. (Online. RSVP to watch on 9/27.)
- 10/12 - Speaking at the Day of Innovation (Indianapolis, IN)
- 10/22 - 26 Attending NMSDC Conference (Detroit, MI)
- 11/4-5 - Creative Jump - Super Early Bird tickets now on sale until August 31.