- Why I am going out of my way to debunk creativity on LinkedIn Blog
- Rethinking networking and why building relationships is key on LinkedIn Blog
- Rethinking creativity as a social entrepreneur and how to build that mindset on DC+Acumen
- How to practice creativity when you don't have time for it on Thrive Global
- How to network with intention and result. My strategies for the new year shared on WeWork Creator.
All podcast interviews are with Founder, Monica Kang
- Discussing what diverse creativity means with Kevin at Cracking Creativity (Fall 2016)
- Talk with Neetal on creative social entrepreneurship on Innov8social Podcast (Fall 2016)
- Talk with Dhanya about how to use creativity from burnout at Greater Than Podcast (Summer 2016)
- Interview with Natasha on DC entrepreneurship and creativity at Founders Next Door (January 2017)
- Interview with Sheena on self-confidence and creativity at Tao of Self Confidence (March 2017)
- Interview with Melanie Spring on why creativity is key and not fluffy at Adventures in Branding (March 2017)
All speakings are with Founder, Monica Kang.
- Panelist at the Humble VC's Inclusive Economics and Innovation Panel to discuss about the power of authentic community development in entrepreneurship as a minority business owner - Humble VC. (10/2016)
- Panelist at the She Started It documentary screening at Hera Hub DC to share insights, challenges and opportunities as a female entrepreneur in DC. (1/2017)
- Panelist at Mentor Method and Femma & Fortune's "Focus + Happy Hour" to share how to manage time and hustle as an entrepreneur to aspiring young female professionals. (1/2017)
- Speaker at Booz Allen Hamilton's annual 2017 Ideas Festival to do SPARK workshops on creativity (1/2017)
- Special speaker at an Innovation Business Class at Pepperdine University to share insights as a creative educator with students in undergraduate (11/2016 and 2/2017)
- Speaker for a private lunch & learn event about creativity at workplace at Urban Institute (2/2017)
- Monica Kang was one of the guest speaker at private SCORE Board meeting. (2/2017)
- Presented InnovatorsBox and creative leadership for the Technology Industry Group (3/2017)
- Monica hosted a creative leadership workshop at Johns Hopkins University's "Women's Leadership Conference Remarkable : The Art of Reinvention." (3/2017)
- Monica spoke as one of the panelist at the 2nd Annual "Brunch Fit for Queen" in celebration of Women's History Month with The Lead Girl Foundation, Inc. (4/2017)
- Monica presented on creative leadership as part of spring leadership training. (4/2017)
- Monica spoke about creative leadership and entrepreneurship at Georgetown University. (4/2017)
- 6/13-18 - Creative Problem Solving Institute, Buffalo, NY
- Founder Monica Kang video interview with LeaderStories on our passion and journey building InnovatorsBox
- Capturing our creative leadership bootcamp program Creative Jump
Articles & Others
- Shared insights on how to build creative habits in 2017 for new year resolutions with Renewal Project.
- Featured for our insights on what are the top trends and predictions for small business owners in 2017 at Business News Daily.
- Interview with Renewal Project on how creativity plays a critical role in authentic community development.
- Interview with Next Fem to share insights on how to build an innovative workplace and start a business.
- Creative Jump, our creative leadership bootcamp was featured at Technical.ly DC as a program empowering professionals.
- Interview with LeaderStories on how Founder Monica formed the company, what challenges she faced and why she is determined to not stop society from professionals tapping into their creativity
- Founder Monica Kang featured as an innovator to look out for in The Bridge newsletter that bridges SF & DC
- Featured as #WeDC Ambassador to represent DC Tech at SXSW 2017 on Technical.ly DC
- Founder Monica Kang is selected as one of the 26 #WeDC Ambassadors to represent DC at SXSW 2017
- Photographed at WeDC House at SXSW Kickoff event by Washington Life Magazine
- Featured for our insights on better team communication process at Real Time Board
- Interview with The Asian Entrepreneur magazine about our work and insight as a minority business owner
- Interview with Danielle at Elegant Entrepreneur as one of the Friday Female Founders
- Highlighted as Project 500 entrepreneurs in March to April 2017 on the Venture DC website.
- Monica was one of the 26 selected WeDC Ambassador to represent DC at SXSW 2017. InnovatorsBox showcased our work at WeDC House on 3/11 and welcomed the SXSW community at the WeDC CXO Party.
- Monica was one of the 50 selected leaders to participate in American Express Leadership Academy Alumni Summit to continue leadership training in NY. 4/2017
- Our Founder Monica Kang interviewed with Startup Savant on entrepreneurship and creative community development
- Technical.ly DC shares our journey redefining creativity
- Technical.ly DC reported on our Beyond The Box speaker series to redefine people's perception on creativity in five industries
- Reflection and insights from the Ashoka Emerging Young Entrepreneurs‘ NYC Bootcamp
- Interview with BillionSuccess on entrepreneurship and creative thinking
- Featured as one of the innovative businesses contributing to America’s innovative makers’ growth on the White House Fact Sheet on Nations of Makers in June 2016.
- Featured as one of the SCORE American Small Business Championship winners tackling creativity as an American small business
- Featured at Grin News about our work helping leaders be more creative and how that works
- Interview with StoryExchange on why creative thinking is key and how Monica started the business from nothing to something
- Interview with 100 Stories Worth Telling that celebrates female entrepreneurship and their real journeys
- Interview with Startup Capital about our upcoming creative leadership bootcamp for professionals in greater DC, Creative Jump
- Shared strategic insights on how to unplug and recharge during your busy schedule as an entrepreneur with Technical.ly DC
- Our creative card game SPARK is featured as one of the card games for education and creativity on Deckaholic
- Shared insights on how to make better professional goals and habits in 2017 with The Network Journal.
- Monica mentored to help aspiring entrepreneurs at Startup Weekend DC in Fall 2016.
- Involved Community partner and supporter to DC Comedy Hack Day in November 2016.
- Participated as a community venture for rapid prototype session at StartingBloc DC 16'.
- Monica's interview with Cereal Entrepreneur as a social entrepreneur and how it started
Where to find InnovatorsBox next...
- 3/21 - USPTO Women Owned Business Expo || Washington, DC
- 3/21-24 - Summit WBENC || New Orleans, LN
- 3/21 - Presenting at the Technology Industry Group
- 3/24-25 - CreateAthon || Washington, DC
- 3/25-26 - SheRocksEvent || Washington, DC
- 3/28 - Mentoring at a University of Maryland Conference || Washington, DC
- 3/31 - Johns Hopkins University's "Women's Leadership Conference Remarkable" || Washington, DC
- 4/1 - The The Lead Girl Foundation, Inc.'s 2nd Annual "Brunch Fit for Queen" || Beltsville MD
- 4/3- 4/4 - American Express Leadership Academy | 2017 Global Alumni Summit Delegate || NYC
- Join us online live stream by registering here.
- 4/5 - Speaking at a private event || Washington, DC
- 4/6 - Speaking at Georgetown University's Career Fair on entrepreneurship || Washington, DC
- 4/19 - Webinar on creative leadership || Online
- 4/16-21 - World Creativity and Innovation Week || Worldwide
- 4/16 - 21 - DC3In's Welcome Week || Washington, DC
- 5/15 - 18 - Disrupt NY by TechCrunch || NYC
- 6/13-18 - Creative Problem Solving Conference (CPSI) || Buffalo, NY
- Presenting on creativity and community development
- 6/20-23 - Conference WBENC || Las Vegas, NV
- 8/18-25 - InnovatorsBox on Vacation
- 10/22-25 - NMSDC Conference || Detroit, MI